Welcome to Church of the Living God!
We are glad you are considering a visit with us! Here is some information to help as you plan your visit. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
We have two morning services every Sunday at 9:00 & 10:45am.
Location & Parking
We are located at 199 Deming Street in Manchester CT. There is ample parking for everyone as well as several handicap accessible parking spots close to our main entrance.
Children's Ministry & Nursery
Our children's ministry is open! MERGEKIDS is a safe, fun, and loving environment where kids can grow in their relationship with God, and families receive tools and resources to help them disciple their children. We provide nursery care for infants and toddlers from birth to 3 years old. Sunday School classes are available for children in preschool (4 years old) through 5th grade. We hope your kids will join us!
Our MERGE youth ministry is BACK! Any youth from 6th to 12th grade is welcome to meet with us every Friday night from 7:00-9:00 p.m. Our goal is to learn about God as well as experience His life and presence. We like to have fun, be creative, and bless others. Our desire for those who come is that they have a great time, make friends, and experience the love of God like never before. We look forward to seeing you!
- In light of the most recent CDC and CT rulings, masks will not be required for those fully vaccinated.
- Those who are not vaccinated yet should wear a mask.
- CLG does not feel we should be in the enforcing business on this issue. Therefore, this matter is between each individual, the CDC and CT guidelines, Romans 13:1-5, and your conscience.
- Families will still be seated together by ushers.
- Hand sanitizers are available when you enter the church.
- The restrooms will be open. Please continue to self-monitor the number of people in a restroom.
- Complete dismissal of each service will take place before any entrance is allowed for the following service, allowing us time to thoroughly clean the facilities.
- Our goal is to open the doors for each service 15 minutes early.
- Offering baskets are not passed around as before. Baskets are available inside the sanctuary doors to receive any tithes and offerings people may wish to bring.
- On-line or mail-in giving is also encouraged. Visit our Giving page to give online.