We are glad you are considering a visit with us! Here are a few things to keep in mind for your fist visit.
We have three morning services every Sunday at 8:00, 9:45, and 11:30 a.m.
Location & Parking
We are located at 199 Deming Street in Manchester CT. There is ample parking for everyone as well as several handicap accessible parking spots close to our main entrance.
Children's Ministry & Nursery
Our Sunday School and Nursery Programs have changed due to COVID precautions. Sunday School is now offered online for children ages three through 5th grade. Check out our Merge Kids at Home webpage for weekly videos, parent guides, and devotions for you and your children. Although we are not able to provide nursery care right now, our family-friendly overflow room in the Fellowship Hall is available for parents and children. You will find large tables, comfortable chairs, crayons, and freshly cleaned toys for babies and toddlers during each service.
- Masks are required to be worn the entire time while inside the church building.
- Please practice social distancing whenever possible.
- Hugging and hand shaking is discouraged.
- Use hand sanitizer when entering the church.
- The restrooms will be open. Please limit their use to urgent occasions only, and please self-monitor the number of people in a restroom at all times.
- We have reopened with three 1-hour services at our normal service times of 8:00, 9:45, and 11:30 a.m.
- People will be seated by ushers with six-foot spacing front, back and sides. Families will be seated together. We are currently allowed 25% of capacity in our sanctuary.
- Seating and dismissal will be under the direction of the ushers.
- Masks are required unless you are medically advised not to wear one. Please use your mask for the duration of the service.
- We will refrain from personal contact.
- The front sidewalk will be marked with six-foot guidelines to help maintain adequate spacing when entering the facility.
- Complete dismissal of each service will take place before any entrance is allowed for the following service, allowing us time to thoroughly clean the facilities.
- Our goal is to open the doors for each service 15 minutes early.
- Offerings will not be taken during a service
- Baskets will be available inside the sanctuary doors to receive any tithes and offerings people may wish to bring.
- On-line or mail-in giving is still strongly encouraged. Visit our Giving page to give online
Come when you’re ready, don’t mistake fear for wisdom, and don’t mistake recklessness for faith.