We are glad you are considering a visit with us! Here are a few things to keep in mind for your fist visit.
We have three morning services every Sunday at 8:00, 9:45, and 11:30 a.m.
Location & Parking
We are located at 199 Deming Street in Manchester CT. There is ample parking for everyone as well as several handicap accessible parking spots close to our main entrance.
Children's Ministry & Nursery
Our Sunday School and Nursery Programs have changed due to COVID precautions. Sunday School is now offered online for children ages three through 5th grade. Check out our Merge Kids at Home webpage for weekly videos, parent guides, and devotions for you and your children. Although we are not able to provide nursery care right now, our family-friendly overflow room in the Fellowship Hall is available for parents and children. You will find large tables, comfortable chairs, crayons, and freshly cleaned toys for babies and toddlers during each service.
- Masks are required to be worn the entire time while inside the church building, unless medically advised not to wear one.
- We will practice social distancing whenever possible. Families will be seated together by ushers.
- Hugging and hand shaking is discouraged.
- Hand sanitizers are available when you enter the church.
- The restrooms will be open. Please limit their use to urgent occasions only, and please self-monitor the number of people in a restroom at all times.
- Complete dismissal of each service will take place before any entrance is allowed for the following service, allowing us time to thoroughly clean the facilities.
- Our goal is to open the doors for each service 15 minutes early.
- Baskets will be available inside the sanctuary doors to receive any tithes and offerings people may wish to bring.
- On-line or mail-in giving is still strongly encouraged. Visit our Giving page to give online
Come when you’re ready, don’t mistake fear for wisdom, and don’t mistake recklessness for faith.